Crashinews January 2011
Below is the summary of the new issue of Crashinews of January 2011, edited as always by our friends Papper Papp, Slow Messmer, Kerstin Soderberg and Helmer Holmer.
- Editorial by Kerstin Soderberg: Exodus! A thorough and careful reflection.
- The future of ItaliaVera
- Here come the teenagers! We welcome them.
- Maze Art: 4 regions dedicated to art and interactivity
- Rod Humble has an avatar and has been sighted in SL! Is it yet something, not?
- In New York, an RL installation of SL
- SL and Kinect
- Oedipus the King in SL
- Happy couple, SL and HBO
- Reiki in SL
- Friends of Democracy unite!
- Do we play Football?
- Crashinart: FREE ART - ARTROPOLIS - PAD
- LAND WOW: MADpeaBase, a place perhaps inspired by Orwell.